Join the Team
YOUTH LIFE COACH
Position Overview: To provide mentoring, support, and outreach services to youth and parents involved with the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (DCF). Must have a vehicle with a valid driver’s license and registration. Additionally, must be willing to work in several different cities throughout Massachusetts (areas include Boston, Lawrence. Lowell, and Haverhill), some weekends and nights expected.
Establish a Game Plan (Treatment Plan) with the client and assist them in achieving their goals.
• Conduct home, school, and community visits.
• Attend, participate, and bring clients to group activities: Peer Groups, Recreational Outings, Sports Activities
• Attend court proceedings.
• Assess and address clinical behaviors, and barriers to youth success.
• Maintain contact with collaterals.
• Assess and address family needs.
• Virtual Gateway (computer-based reporting system).
• Monthly typed reports and other monthly paperwork requirements.
• Attend all staff meetings, clinical consultations, and service reviews.
• Attend weekly supervision.
• Make appropriate referrals to community supports.
401K, Health & Dental Insurance, Paid-time-off, Life Insurance(60-day period)
MINIMUM LEVEL EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Must have a vehicle.
Boston MA, New Bedford MA, Lynn MA, Lawrence MA
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate should have experience as an Administrative Assistant, Business or Office Manager. The position requires someone who is organized, detail-oriented, creative, personable, computer savvy, proficient in MS Office, and has excellent writing skills. The candidate must be reliable and on time to open and close the office.
Bachelor’s or Associate Degree preferred with at least 2 years of administrative experience.
Primary Duties and Core Responsibilities:
- Manage client files
- Liaison with vendors
- Take meeting notes
- Prepare written correspondence
- Coordinate events, out-of-office trips, and client activities
- Manage day to day office needs including opening and closing office
- Coordinate maintenance calls and appointments
- Research and special projects
- Manage agency supply inventories
- Support Business, Finance and Development with proposal writing payroll, fundraising activities, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Professionally answer phone calls and attend to people who walk in
- Other duties deemed applicable by Program Director.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Suquilah.Stillwell@necservices.org