Join the Team
The ideal candidate should have experience as an Administrative Assistant, Business or Office Manager. The position requires someone who is organized, detail-oriented, creative, personable, computer savvy, proficient in MS Office, and has excellent writing skills. The candidate must be reliable and on time to open and close the office.
Bachelor’s or Associate Degree preferred with at least 2 years of administrative experience.
Primary Duties and Core Responsibilities:
- Manage client files
- Liaison with vendors
- Take meeting notes
- Prepare written correspondence
- Coordinate events, out-of-office trips, and client activities
- Manage day to day office needs including opening and closing office
- Coordinate maintenance calls and appointments
- Research and special projects
- Manage agency supply inventories
- Support Business, Finance and Development with proposal writing payroll, fundraising activities, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Professionally answer phone calls and attend to people who walk in
- Other duties deemed applicable by Program Director.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Suquilah.Stillwell@necservices.org